To improve weight distribution and the stiffness of the squash racquet, Dunlop have integrated Hyperfibre ballistic fibres at 2 and 10 o’clock, for a winning blend of power, stability and control. This also increases the torsional strength and durability.
The Aero Profile technology creates an aerodynamic weapon that slices swiftly through the air with minimal drag.
It offers a fast swing speed and manoeuvrability with the lightweight frame and head light balance, and is endorsed by legendary player Nick Matthew.
– Fast all-rounder for the attacking squash player
– Next generation of the Evolution 120 for 2017/2018
– Endorsed by elite player Nick Matthew
– Lightweight, manoeuvrable frame
– Innovative Hybrid head blends the best of control and power-focused frames
– Ultimate balance of durability, stability and power with Hyperfibre technology in throat, at 2 and 10 o’clock
– Aero Profile technology for less air resistance and faster swing speed
– Parallel Strung for optimal string movement and an enlarged sweetspot with precise alignment of string and grommet holes
– Glide Polymer increases power by minimising friction between string and grommet
– Conical tapered shaft for superior racquet stiffness and resilience, creating whippy performance and improved energy return
Head Size: 490 sq cm / 76 sq in
Weight: 120g / 4.2oz
Length: 68.6cm / 27in
Balance: Extra Head Light
String Pattern: 14/18