It offers a precision-oriented design with a 14/18 string pattern in the Sonic Core series, fuelled by Srixon to upgrade your performance on the court.
Engineered by BASF, high-rebound, ultra-elastic Infinergy foam is coupled with the Sonic Core frame to load the ball with explosive speed and cater to an aggressive playing style.
The lightweight Infinergy material forms the Sonic Core and is strategically placed at 2 and 10 o’clock for vibration-dampening comfort – ensuring a cleaner, more controlled sensation on impact and arm-friendly performance.
– Control-driven squash racquet to meet the demands of advanced players without compromise to comfort
– According to Dunlop, the ultra-lightweight elastic Infinergy material is the first E-TPU on the market and surpasses the original Sonic Core material in rebound height by 46%
– Pairs the Sonic Core frame with Infinergy foam for aggressive, lightning fast shots
– According to Dunlop, the Sonic Core made with Infinergy at key zones of the racquet head provides shock-dampening and delivers up to a 37% reduction in vibrations of the frame
– Minimises your risk of injury on the court and provides a clean, arm-friendly sensation
CX Grommets: Puts tricky shots in your reach with pocketed grommets and improved aerodynamics of the racquet head for more effortless manoeuvrability and swift cuts through the air.
GlidePolymer: Specialised polymer that contains friction-reducing micro beads and enhances string movement. This translates to a cleaner hitting sensation and greater power, with the added benefit of extending the lifespan and durability of the grommets.
Hybrid Cross Section: Power at no compromise to control – the head’s oval cross-section and shaft’s box section deliver comfort and stability paired with controlled power.
Head Size: 470 sq cm / 73 sq in
Weight: 130g / 4.6oz
Length: 68.6cm / 27in
Balance: Head Light
String Pattern: 14/18