Dunlop have packed the precision-focused design and clean feel of the heavier models in this line-up into a lighter stick that’s best suited to intermediate players and advanced juniors.
Serious beginners will really benefit from this partnership, with a whippy tennis racquet that can support them as they climb the ranks and sharpen their skills.
The Sonic Core, constructed with Infinergy is what makes this tennis racquet a bar above its contenders. Engineered by BASF, Infinergy is a ground-breaking foam with the elasticity of rubber but at a minimal weight.
The first of its kind worldwide, this intuitive E-TPU (Expanded Thermoplastic Polyurethane) has superb rebound characteristics and when paired up with the CX frame is ideal for whipping up aggressive shots with tons of ball speed.
This shock-dampening technology is positioned at 2 and 10 o’clock of the hoop, cutting back on frame vibrations for a more arm-friendly stick and clean sensation on impact.
– Lighter spin on the Srixon CX 200 family – pairs well with serious beginners, intermediates and advanced juniors
– Sonic Core with Infinergy – a resilient, high elasticity foam for a dampened feel, decreased injury risk and less fatigue
– PowerGrid String Tech system for increased responsiveness at the upper third of the hoop
– Aero-Box frame
– Exceptional stability from the baseline for a stick of its lighter weight
– Satisfying power on full swings
– Whippy mobility to catch up with fast balls and plant shots on the move
– Light and quick with plenty of stability from the net
– Effortless acceleration
– Power without compromise to control
– 16/19 string pattern for stacks of spin
Head Size: 632 sq cm / 98 sq in
Weight (strung): 307g / 10.8oz
Length: 69cm / 27in
Balance: 4 pts Head Heavy
String Pattern: 16/19