It’s a worthy stick for players seeking a lightweight frame and feels even more satisfying in your hands once you get into the groove of your game.
The Sonic Core, constructed with Infinergy is what makes this tennis racquet a bar above its contenders. Engineered by BASF, Infinergy is a ground-breaking foam with the elasticity of rubber but at a minimal weight.
The first of its kind worldwide, this intuitive E-TPU (Expanded Thermoplastic Polyurethane) has superb rebound characteristics and when paired up with the CX frame is ideal for whipping up aggressive shots with tons of ball speed.
This shock-dampening technology is positioned at 2 and 10 o’clock of the hoop, cutting back on frame vibrations for a more arm-friendly stick and cleaner sensation on impact.
– Optimal weight for intermediate players or advanced players seeking a lighter frame weight
– Shares the playability of previous model, but with impressive changes for improved performance
– Powered by Srixon
– Sonic Core with Infinergy – a resilient, high elasticity foam for a dampened feel, decreased injury risk and less fatigue
– PowerGrid String Tech system for increased responsiveness at the upper third of the racquet
– Aerodynamic Aero-Box frame
– Open 16/19 string pattern for higher spin-potential
– Manoeuvrable with a precise feel for planting aggressive shots on the move
– Exceptional stability at net and baseline
Head Size: 632 sq cm / 98 sq in
Weight (strung): 324g / 11.5oz
Length: 69cm / 27in
Balance (strung): 6 pts Head Heavy
String Pattern: 16/19