It sports an aerodynamic frame (more so than Dunlop’s F line-up) to slice swiftly through the air and accelerate effortlessly.
It supports an attacking style of play with a blend of power and spin. V-Energy Shaft II technology boosts the rigidity to amplify your power and play with extra bite.
Energy-returning Sonic Core technology integrates EVA material into the mix for a snappy rebound effect and elasticity at strategic zones of the frame.
The Syncro Charge System ups your comfort, dampening vibrations for a cleaner feel and arm-friendly design. Flexible graphite smooths out the stiffness felt on off-centre strikes and you get a more stable feel.
It’s complete with Straight String System with parallel drill holes to enlarge the hitting zone – adding up to higher spin potential, enhanced power and feel.
– Best suited to intermediate and advanced players seeking a user-friendly stick with whippy handling
– Ideal blend of control, spin and power for a fast-paced game
– V-Energy Shaft with a V-shaped cross-section for added stiffness and power
– Sonic Core technology with specialised EVA transfers stored energy to the ball for a satisfying response and improved dwell time
– Vibration-dampening Synchro Charge system increases stability and reduces fatigue so your arm won’t fall off mid-match
– Heat Convert – thermal energy conversion technology for vibration resistance and cleaner feel without interfering with weight or frame strength
– Larger hitting zone with Straight String System
– Allows you to plant groundstrokes deep into your opponents side of the court with its high spin potential and power
– Easily applies pace and spin to serves
– Hit volleys with a satisfying pop
Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight (strung): 316g / 11.1oz
Length: 69cm / 27in
Balance (strung): 4pts Head Light
String Pattern: 16/19