Whether you’re looking to climb the ranks, are a strong intermediate player or advanced junior, you’ll find your groove with this powerful and whippy weapon.
Energy-returning Sonic Core technology integrates EVA material into the mix for a snappy rebound effect and elasticity at strategic zones of the frame.
The Syncro Charge System ups your comfort, dampening vibrations for a cleaner feel and arm-friendly design. Flexible graphite smooths out the stiffness felt on off-centre strikes and you get a more stable feel.
It’s complete with Straight String System with parallel drill holes to enlarge the hitting zone – adding up to higher spin potential, enhanced power and feel.
– Ultra-fast and lightweight racquet in the CV F line-up
– Best suited to serious beginners, intermediate players, up-and-coming juniors and sharpening your skills with a user-friendly weight
– Firm beam for tons of power and a crisp feel
– Sonic Core technology with specialised EVA transfers stored energy to the ball for a satisfying response and improved dwell time
– Vibration-dampening Synchro Charge system increases stability and reduces fatigue so your arm won’t fall off mid-match
– Heat Convert – thermal energy conversion technology for vibration resistance and cleaner feel at a minimal weight and at no compromise to frame strength
– Booster Groove – thin grooves over the hitting zone amplify the sweet spot for a superior blend of power and comfort
– Larger hitting zone with Straight String System
– Stable design for a lighter court weapon
– 16/19 string pattern to generate tons of spin
– Whippy, fast reactions from the net thanks to the manoeuvrable design
– Power and precision packed into an arm-friendly stick
Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight (strung): 303g / 10.7oz
Length: 69cm / 27in
Balance (strung): 4pts Head Light
String Pattern: 16/19