It pairs well with intermediate to advanced players, allowing you to generate spin easily, offering a satisfying level of control and high playability.
Energy-returning Sonic Core technology integrates EVA material into the mix for a snappy rebound effect and elasticity at strategic zones of the frame.
The Syncro Charge System ups your comfort, dampening vibrations for a cleaner feel and arm-friendly design. Flexible graphite smooths out the stiffness felt on off-centre strikes and you get a more stable feel.
It’s complete with Straight String System with parallel drill holes to enlarge the hitting zone – adding up to higher spin potential, enhanced power and feel.
– A versatile tennis racquet for aggressive players to dominate with controlled power and spin
– Best suited to intermediate to advanced players
– Optimal mobility for intermediate players teamed with the stability sought after by advanced players
– Sonic Core technology with specialised EVA transfers stored energy to the ball for a satisfying response and improved dwell time
– Vibration-dampening Synchro Charge system increases stability and reduces fatigue so your arm won’t fall off mid-match
– Heat Convert – thermal energy conversion technology for vibration resistance and cleaner feel at no interference to weight or frame strength
– Booster Groove – thin grooves over the hitting zone amplify the sweet spot for a superior blend of power and comfort
– Larger hitting zone with Straight String System
– Solid, precise and energetic feel on groundstrokes
– Lets you easily dictate the pace
– Heavy enough to launch the ball deep into your opponents side of the court
– Excellent plow-through
Head Size: 625 sq cm / 97 sq in
Weight (strung): 321g / 11.3oz
Length: 69cm / 27in
Balance (strung): 4pts Head Light
String Pattern: 16/19