It delivers effortless handling without skimping on the unique blend of power and spin that makes this series stand out from the pack.
It has an eye-catching contemporary cosmetic to turn heads on the court and is ideal for beginners, new club players and intermediate players that prefer a fast weapon with easy handling.
New Graphene 360 technology maximises stability and the energy transferred into every shot – the result being greater power and speed.
Teamed up with the 16/19 string pattern with wider string spacing, you get a court weapon designed for intense spin.
The spin grommets increase string movement to create a snappy, spring-loaded effect on ball contact.
This is an extremely arm-friendly weapon that provides easy access to power from the baseline with a head heavy balance.
Whip up more spin and pace from the net and enjoy the solid feel and stability for its weight.
– Sharpen your skills with extreme spin and easy access to power
– The lightest adult tennis racquet in the Extreme family
– Modern racquet for beginner to intermediate players
– Fresh cosmetic with asymmetrical colour-blocking and an electric look
– Cutting-edge Graphene 360 technology reinforces key zones of the shaft and head for improved stability, structure and energy transfer
– Ideal mass distribution with Graphene in the racquet shaft
– Funnel-shaped spin grommets improve snap-back response to increase RPMs for more power
– Effortless power from the baseline
– Fast with a solid feel from the net
Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight (strung): 284g / 10oz
Length: 69cm / 27in
Balance: 1 pt HL
String Pattern: 16/19