With a solid and stable feel that matches the Graphene Touch, the Head Graphene 360+ will connect you to every shot.
The Graphene 360+ technology takes Graphene 360 to the next level. You get an enhanced feel, higher precision and forgiving sweetspot thanks to the SpiralFibres in the lower zone of the head, improving bending of the racquet on contact.
For its weight class, the Prestige Mid offers surprising speed from the baseline, supports razor-sharp precision in your shots and unrivalled touch from the net. Direct the pace with a solid feel and ample mass to propel the ball deep into your opponent’s territory.
It’s been updated with the open 16/19 string pattern for a precision and spin-oriented weapon, but for players seeking an all-out spin machine the Head Extreme family may be a better fit.
Aggressive players will discover a satisfying edge on their serves with this fast and stable stick in their hands. All up, it offers a modern and firmer feel, crisper response and caters well to players seeking a midsize racquet with pinpoint precision.
– Modernised with a higher stiffness rating compared to the Graphene Touch (from 61 to 65 RA)
– Couples the power and stability of the Graphene 360 with SpiralFibres, optimising the bending of the racquet on contact to improve feel and precision
– For a weighty racquet, it’s surprisingly manoeuvrable and allows you to generate speed with ease
– Exceptional control and feel from the net
– Fast swing speed for quick slices through the air
– Head Hydrosorb Pro grip
Head Size: 600 sq cm / 93 sq in
Weight (strung): 335g / 11.8oz
Length: 68.58cm / 27in
Balance: 31.98cm / 12.59in / 7 pts HL
String Pattern: 16/19