It feels energetic, precise and plush on groundstrokes and redirects pace with more ease compared to the model it replaces.
The Graphene 360+ technology takes Graphene 360 to the next level. You get a cleaner sensation on contact thanks to the SpiralFibres in the lower zone of the head.
The open, spin-friendly 16/19 string pattern allows depth to come more effortlessly and from the net there’s a smooth balance of stability and speed.
There’s plenty of precision on your serves and aggressive players can redirect the pace with ease. It delivers satisfying pop to keep your rivals on their toes and offers a touch greater stability than its predecessor.
It’s a tournament-ready weapon on the radar of players that seek the classic, laser-sharp accuracy of the Prestige, but with power and spin worthy of the modern game.
– Re-engineered for the modern game
– Loaded with more spin and power than the classic Prestige
– Couples the power and stability of Graphene 360 with SpiralFibres for a cleaner sensation on contact
– Compact 95 sq in head size
– Effortlessly redirect pace from any corner of the court
– Solid and stable feel to connect you with your shots
– Absorbs pace comfortably
– Swings quickly for its weight class and offers accurate targeting
– Easily transfer power, pace and depth to the ball from the baseline
– Adequate speed from the net
– Plenty of mass behind the ball to improve depth in your shots
– Open 16/19 string pattern for spin-loaded performance
Head Size: 612.9 sq cm / 95 sq in
Weight (strung): 335g / 11.8oz
Length: 68.58cm / 27in
Balance: 32.49cm / 12.79in / 6 pts HL
String Pattern: 16/19