Every aspect has been fine-tuned for control with a precise sweet spot and ultra-thin beam for whippy handling and improved aerodynamics. It has more weight to it than the Radical 120, ensuring control comes more effortlessly and allowing you to plant pin-point shots.
It sets you up with the latest technologies including Graphene 360+, fusing the energy transfer characteristics of Graphene 360 with a clean hitting sensation thanks to the specialised spiralfibres.
An adaptive string pattern can be modified to suit your unique playing style, with your option of the standard straight 14/17 string pattern for power-driven performance or denser fan-shaped 18/17 string pattern for players that prefer a more controlled feel, stability and greater forgiveness on off-centre shots.
– Control-driven weapon for the tournament all-rounder
– Approved by pro player Omar Mosaad
– Intuitive fan-shaped pattern elevates your control
– Shock-absorbing Graphene Touch technology for a dampened, clean feel and exceptional touch
– Strategically thin beam allows you to intercept close-to-wall shots and make snappy recoveries on the fly
– Adaptive Fan Pattern (AFP) to prime your squash racquet for power or control-driven performance
Head Size: 475 sq cm / 73.6 sq in
Weight: 135g / 4.8oz
Length: 685mm / 27in
Balance: Even / 350mm
String Pattern: 14/17 or 18/17