The synthetic leather and mesh upper delivers a breathable and durable blend of materials.
Coupled with the innovative Head Cooling system and 360 degree ventilation, the Head Revolt fights off heat and humidity build-up to keep your feet in optimal conditions.
Head’s 180 degree Drift Defence technology boosts protection of the toe and medial area. The EVA midsole creates a soft, cushioned feel to dampen hard impacts.
Lateral Control technology provides court-specific stability for side-to-side motion and sharp directional changes. The lightweight Energy Frame and TPU midfoot shank elevates stability further.
The non-marking rubber outsole delivers reliable grip on indoor court surfaces and features Hybrasion+ technology for long-lasting durability.
– Performance indoor court shoes that are ultra-tough to endure rough treatment during play
– Loaded with innovative technologies to support elite players climbing the ranks
– Ideal blend of comfort and stability
– Low-to-ground profile for a fast feel and enhanced connection with the court
– Electrifying lime and black colourway to turn heads
– Durable synthetic leather
– Breathable mesh upper and lining for airy comfort
– Cooling System and 360 degree ventilation allows feet to breathe and keeps them feeling light and energised
– Medial and toe protection from Drift Defence technology
– Energy Frame TPU heel stabiliser
– EVA midsole cushions every stride
– Lateral Court technology for improved lateral stability, multi-directional movement and decreased risk of roll overs
– Enhanced torsional rigidity from TPU midfoot shank
– Modified herringbone tread pattern
– Hybrid outsole for versatile traction on indoor courts
– Hybrasion+ non-marking gum-rubber for ultimate durability and grip