At only 280g unstrung, it’s the lightest of the adult-sized Wilson Clash models.
It energises your play with a faster swing sped and ultra-manoeuvrable package, while staying true to the ground-breaking flexibility and control that cements the Clash series in a league of its own.
Clash was born from a fusion of two innovative technologies – FreeFlex and StableSmart.
FreeFlex technology allows the frame to bend like never before thanks to propriety carbon mapping. For you this translates to unbelievable free-swinging precision on every strike and with maximised dwell time.
StableSmart is a specialised frame geometry engineered to accommodate the most flexible racquet design you can currently have in your hands. It provides reliable stability during your swing and at no loss to power.
By bringing this game-changing yet harmonious clash of racquet technologies to life, Wilson have set a new standard – where flexibility meets stability and power meets control.
No longer are these ideas mutually exclusive. With Clash you can have it all.
– New weapon of choice for transitioning juniors and players that love the freedom of a lighter frame weight
– Extreme flexibility for your court sessions
– Ideal fusion of control and manoeuvrability
– Army-friendly swing weight
– FreeFlex technology creates a frame that can bend in dimensions entirely unseen before in the racquet industry, using propriety carbon mapping and compatible with all swing styles
– StableSmart balances stability with breathtaking power by putting cutting-edge frame geometry into play
– Increased ball pocketing and dwell time
– Parallel Drilling ensures a forgiving response from the string bed, impact after impact – it feels like there’s no limit to the strike zone
– Clean, sophisticated cosmetic with modern design details
We’ve got the specs for you, but the true test of this tennis racquet’s lively, flexible and light feel is to play.
Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight (unstrung): 280g / 9.9oz
Length: 68.58cm / 27in
Balance: 9 pts HL / 31.5cm
String Pattern: 16/19