Ideal for building confidence as your tennis legend climbs the ranks, this junior tennis racquet is ultra-flexible with a forgiving response on off-centre hits.
A shorter length and decreased weight compared to its adult family members make it a more arm-friendly and manoeuvrable option for junior players.
Clash was born from a fusion of two innovative technologies – FreeFlex and StableSmart.
FreeFlex technology allows the frame to bend like never before thanks to propriety carbon mapping. For your active kid, this translates to unbelievable free-swinging precision on ever strike and with maximised dwell time.
StableSmart is a specialised frame geometry engineered to accommodate the most flexible racquet design players can currently have in their hands. It provides reliable stability during your youngster’s swing and at no loss to power.
By bringing this game-changing yet harmonious clash of racquet technologies to life, Wilson have set a new standard – where flexibility meets stability and power meets control.
No longer are these ideas mutually exclusive. With Clash your kid can have it all.
– Ideal partnership for young tennis players seeking tour-ready technologies
– Extreme flexibility for court sessions
– FreeFlex technology creates a frame that can bend in dimensions entirely unseen before in the racquet industry, using propriety carbon mapping and compatible with all swing styles
– StableSmart balances stability with breathtaking power by putting cutting-edge frame geometry into play
– Increased ball pocketing and dwell time
– Parallel Drilling ensures a forgiving response from the string bed, impact after impact – it feels like there’s no limit to the strike zone
– Clean, sophisticated cosmetic with modern design details
We’ve got the specs for you, but the true test of this tennis racquet’s liveliness and flexibility is to put it in the hands of your up-and-coming junior player.
Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight (unstrung): 245g / 8.6oz
Length: 66cm / 26in
Balance (unstrung): 4 pts HL / 31.5cm
String Pattern: 16/19