It hits the mark on spin, with the top zone of the racquet head having been widened. The updated beam is thicker, delivering increased power.
This drag-reducing design cuts swiftly through the air to commit to every stroke with confidence and effortless acceleration.
Full swings are rewarded with razor-sharp control and it consistently delivers impressive snapback off the stringbed.
A headlight balance pairs with a low swingsweight to plant risky shots on the fly and generate explosive, speed-driven spin.
Ideal for when the pressure heats up, it’s a solid weapon by the net with a whippy feel and undeniable precision.
– Mid-size tennis racquet with classic control and feel for experienced players
– Isometric head shape for a responsive and more generous sweet spot
– Upper area of racquet head has been widened in this latest generation
– Updated beam is thicker with increased power
– Aerodynamic design details including upgraded Aero Fin and Aero Trench grommets for reduced drag
– Whippy feel with exceptional spin potential
– Dominates the competition with surgical precision and speed
– An impressive stick for high-pressure performance by the net
Flex Force: Flex Force technology puts NAMD-2 graphite into play – an advanced, flexible material for spin-friendly performance and improved torque.
String Sync Grommets: Modern grommet system with improved snapback off the string bed. The strategic funnel-shaped inserts translate to improved spin potential, particularly when paired with the aerodynamic design.
Linear Tech: Friction-reducing design between racquets and strings for improved string movement, enlarged sweet spot and more forgiveness on off-centre shots – delivering the spin you crave.
Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM): Improved comfort and cleaner sensation for reduced fatigue during long rallies.
Head Size: 612.9 sq cm / 95 sq in
Weight: 310g / 10.9oz
String Pattern: 16/20
Beam Width: 21.5mm / 22mm / 21mm