With a lightweight and oversized frame, it’s a top pick for players with a slow to moderate swing speed or a comfortable weapon for your next doubles match.
Volkl have stuck with what works, moving over the Super G grommet system of the V-Sense 1 for electrifying power and smooth dampening.
They’ve boosted responsiveness with VCell – a durable yet lightweight cellulose material integrated in the racquet at strategic points.
This tennis racquet gives you a technical edge with REVA technology, the next evolution of VSensor in the handle for a clean, dampened feel and improved resilience.
The arm-friendly Power Arm keeps the centre main strings anchored for shock-absorbing comfort.
From the baseline, it’s surprisingly swift for a tennis racquet with an extended length and from the net, it provides a forgiving hitting zone with tons of power and satisfying pop.
The open 16/17 string pattern lets you clear the net with less effort and offers plenty of spin potential.
– A serious contender for players looking for an oversized yet fast and powerful racquet
– Shock-absorbing Power Arm
– Super Grommet System makes the most of Volkl’s Speed Grommets for enhanced string movement and a spring-loaded feel
– Extended length lets you unleash your power and hit those trickier, virtually out of reach shots
– 16/17 string pattern to send the ball soaring at a higher trajectory for effortless net clearance
REVA: Stands for Revolutionary EVA – creates an energetic feel and more reliance compared to standard EVA. The denser compound boosts shock-absorbing characteristics, with the bonus of improved stiffness and torsional strength.
V-Cell: Biodegradable material with an enhanced feel. All up it’s stiffer and stronger to improve your play.
VTEX: Integrated into the silicone polymer butt cap, VTEX keeps your racquet in tip-top shape for longer – it’s more resistant to both cracking and shrinking, and provides a more dampened feel.
Head Size: 740 sq cm / 115 sq in
Weight: 255g / 9oz
Length: 70.5cm / 27.8in
Balance: 35.5cm / 0.1in HL
String Pattern: 16/17