It puts a new spin on the V-Sense 4 but shares the forgiving head size of its predecessor.
V-Feel technologies including VCELL, REVA (revolutionary EVA) and VTEX have been integrated into the design to improve responsiveness, dampening, feedback and more.
You’ll love the extended length that matches well in the hands of aggressive players for explosive power when attacking the ball and easy access to spin.
It’s swift and whippy from the baseline, offers high precision for its head size and a low swing weight for its length for on the run hits.
VCELL: A natural, bio-degradable cellulose material placed in strategic zones to enhance responsiveness and feel while maintaining lightness and strength.
REVA: The re-engineered version of Volkl’s VSENSOR dampening system. This innovative material is made of EVA + Resin for an energetic tennis racquet with improved feedback and dynamic handling.
According to Volkl it offers 35% greater resilience compared to standard EVA for quicker rebounding, 15-25% more lateral stiffness and 35-50% more torsional strength. Volkl claim this denser structure delivers 25% greater shock absorption, and you’ll find it feels stronger and stiffer in your hands.
VTEX: Innovative silicone polymer butt cap for improved dampening and solid feel while limiting movement, shrinking and cracking.
Super Grommet System: Uses Volkl’s Speed Grommets to enable multi-directional string movement and boost the spring effect with the V-Sponse material. It delivers superior shock absorption and power.
Volkl Catapult: Catapult springs located on the outer edge of the frame compress on ball impact, encouraging the ball to dive deeper into the stringbed as the strings flex inward.
This transfers the energy of the ball to the carbon springs and increases receive time for an enlarged sweetspot and better control. The release or reset time of the carbon springs is fast and snappy, with the Catapult system creating explosive hitting power.
– Ideal for intermediate players or doubles player seeking a lightweight, manoeuvrable and user-friendly weapon
– Next evolution of the V-Sense 4
– More forgiving head size compared to a standard midplus racquet
– Extended length for higher spin potential and explosive power
– Fast and whippy from the baseline
– Superior precision for its head size
– Low swing weight for its length
– VCELL technology uses a lightweight and strong natural polymer for improved responsiveness and feel
– REVA improves feedback, torsional strength and shock absorption
– VTEX creates a solid, dampened feel and prevents premature damage
– Super Grommet System for increased string movement to enhance dampening and power
– Volkl Catapult smoothly transfers energy from ball to carbon springs to ‘spring-load’ the ball on impact, improving control and hitting power
Head Size: 680 sq cm / 105 sq in
Weight: 275g / 9.7oz
Length: 700mm / 27.6in
Balance: 325mm / 1in HL
String Pattern: 16/19