It’s versatile to meet the demands of intermediate players and confident beginners seeking to climb the ranks.
V-Feel technologies including VCELL, REVA (revolutionary EVA) and VTEX have been integrated into the design to improve responsiveness, dampening, feedback and more.
It follows after its predecessor to give you a satisfying pop on the court, high spin potential and control.
The intense swing speed and an open 16/18 string pattern allow you to generate power and spin effortlessly.
It’s energetic and crisp on ground strokes, performs efficiently on reaction volleys and allows you to control the pace with the stability you need.
VCELL: A natural, bio-degradable cellulose material placed in strategic zones to enhance responsiveness and feel while maintaining lightness and strength.
REVA: The re-engineered version of Volkl’s VSENSOR dampening system. This innovative material is made of EVA + Resin for an energetic tennis racquet with improved feedback and dynamic handling.
According to Volkl it offers 35% greater resilience compared to standard EVA for quicker rebounding, 15-25% more lateral stiffness and 35-50% more torsional strength. Volkl claim this denser structure delivers 25% greater shock absorption, and you’ll find it feels stronger and stiffer in your hands.
VTEX: Innovative silicone polymer butt cap for improved dampening and solid feel while limiting movement, shrinking and cracking.
Super Grommet System: Uses Volkl’s Speed Grommets to enable multi-directional string movement and boost the spring effect with the V-Sponse material. It delivers superior shock absorption and power.
Precise Power Beam: New beam shape blends Volkl’s Classic and Organix beams for a traditional Volkl feel. Compared to the Super G series, it’s less rounded and improves control.
– The go-to tennis racquet for intermediate players or enthusiastic beginners seeking a user-friendly frame
– Lightest and fastest tennis racquet in the V-Feel lineup
– Lightning quick swing speed
– Snappy and crisp feel
– Aggressive players will enjoy the pop, control and spin potential
– VCELL technology uses a lightweight and strong natural polymer for improved responsiveness and feel
– REVA improves feedback, torsional strength and shock absorption
– VTEX creates a solid, dampened feel and prevents premature damage
– Super Grommet System for increased string movement to enhance dampening and power
– Precision Power Beam fuses Volkl’s Classic and Organix beam for a less rounded shape
Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight: 285g / 10.1oz
Length: 685mm / 27in
Balance: 325mm / 0.7in HL
String Pattern: 16/18