This user-friendly tennis racquet resembles the machine Roger Federer plays with on tour and sports a clean, classic feel.
Weighing in lighter than the Pro Staff RF97 Autograph, this tennis racquet performs well in the hands of intermediate players, allowing you to maximise speed and spin.
Teamed up with the Braided Graphite composition and head light balance, it provides an incredible feel, while the agile and sleek profile lets you slice the air with speed at no compromise to accuracy.
– Ultimate partnership for intermediate players with an attacking playing style
– Powerful member of Pro Staff family in a user-friendly design
– Shares aesthetic characteristics of Federer’s weapon of choice on tour, the Pro Staff RF97
– Clean, elegant look with black frame and white matte elements
– Lightweight and fast performance
– Classic feel from Braided Graphite composition
– Remarkable stability for its weight, but overall less stability and plow-through compared to heavier members in the Pro Staff family
– Keep your competition off-balance with the optimal spin and pace
– Performs well from the baseline with effortless acceleration
– Offers lightning fast handling and is easily manoeuvrable at the net
– Cuts through the air ultra-quick on service returns with the lightweight construction
– Controllable power in a lightweight package
Head Size: 626 sq cm / 97 sq in
Weight (unstrung): 290g / 10.2oz
Length: 685.8mm / 27in
Balance (unstrung): 6 pts HL / 32.5cm
String Pattern: 16/19