An ideal match for a traditional horizontal swing, this tennis racquet delivers an energetic feel with impressive plow-through.
Geometrical updates couple with a sturdy construction and the latest technologies.
The Integrated Perimeter Weighting System in the head and Power Rib construction in the shaft boost the stability characteristics, resisting twisting at impact.
An energy-returning Sweet Spot Channel lengthens the cross strings to elevate power and frame sturdiness.
– Fusion of torsional stability and explosive power
– Easy to generate spin and pace – making it an ideal stick for weekend warriors to serious intermediate players
– Integrated Perimeter Weighting System boosts the volume of the frame at 3 and 9 o’clock for improved stability without compromise to the sweet spot
– Inverted Power Rib throat geometry resists excess twisting of the frame and improves torsional stability
– Sweet Spot Channel amplifies your power by ensuring optimal grommet movement and lengthening the cross strings
– Crush Zone grommet system increases power and optimises ball dwell time by compressing on contact
– High Performance Carbon Fibre composition boosts the stability of the frame for game-changing power
– Power Taper creates a responsive and powerful stick by increasing the cross section mass
– Crisp and spirited feel from the baseline with satisfying spin
– Effortless acceleration to plant tricky shots on the fly
– Fast at the net, allowing you to respond effectively on reaction volleys
– Whippy feel and precision on serves
– Clean, glossy look with contemporary elements and bold aesthetic details
Head Size: 645.16 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight (unstrung): 300g / 10.6oz
Length: 68.6cm / 27in
Balance (unstrung): 32cm / 7 pts HL
String Pattern: 16/19