Designed to fight off arm fatigue, it’s ideal for up-and-coming juniors, doubles players, weekend warriors and anyone seeking additional comfort on the court.
An enlarged head size creates an ultra-forgiving stick and ample power with the lengthened string bed. Wilson have adapted it to produce additional power, thickening the beam and transferring the string pattern from 16/19 to 16/18.
Setting you up with modern Power Profile geometries, you get a fusion of power and torsional stability to sharpen your skills.
The Integrated Perimeter Weighting System in the head and Power Rib construction in the shaft boost the stability characteristics, resisting twisting at impact.
An energy-returning Sweet Spot Channel lengthens the cross strings to elevate power and frame sturdiness.
– Arm-friendly power and speed for beginner to intermediate players seeking to climb the ranks
– Forgiving head size
– Integrated Perimeter Weighting System boosts the volume of the frame at 3 and 9 o’clock for improved stability without compromise to the sweet spot
– Inverted Power Rib throat geometry resists excess twisting of the frame and improves torsional stability
– Sweet Spot Channel amplifies your power by ensuring optimal grommet movement and lengthening the cross strings
– Crush Zone grommet system increases power and optimises ball dwell time by compressing on contact
– High Performance Carbon Fibre composition boosts the stability of the frame for game-changing power
– Power Taper creates a responsive and powerful stick by increasing the cross section mass
– Crisp feel and generates power and spin easily from the baseline
– Unleashes plenty of pace in the hands of fast hitters
– Extended length to shift the pace up a gear and excel on serves
– Explosive speed from the net
– Sturdy, forgiving feel
– Clean, glossy look with contemporary elements and bold aesthetic details
Head Size: 696.8 sq cm / 108 sq in
Weight (unstrung): 270g / 9.5oz
Length: 69.2cm / 27.25in
Balance (unstrung): 33.5cm / 3 pts HL
String Pattern: 16/18