Shock-absorbing Countervail Technology sets it apart from the pack – a carbon fibre layer integrated into the frame to fight off arm fatigue, increase control and recover faster after every strike.
It’s the heaviest racquet in the Ultra franchise and yet has the smallest head size for extreme accuracy in the hands of skilled players.
– Ideal for advanced players seeking laser-sharp precision and comfort
– Smallest head size in the Ultra family
– Integrated Countervail Technology absorbs shock to keep your arm energised and in control
– Additional length to plant challenging shots and command the court from all angles
– Clean, glossy look with contemporary elements and bold aesthetic details
Head Size: 95 sq in / 613 sq cm
Weight (unstrung): 10.9 oz / 309 g
Length: 69.2cm / 27.25in
Balance (unstrung): 7 pts HL / 32.5 cm
String Pattern: 16/20