They’re also a high quality option for anyone that prefers a slightly reduced bounce and slower speeds to improve performance and fine-tune technique on full-sized courts.
It’s a great ‘transitional ball’ with easier playability compared to a standard adult tennis ball, but greater difficultly when put side-by-side with junior-only tennis balls.
– Best suited for competitive play of your junior player or improving beginner adults seeking a more forgiving ball
– Ideal for stage 1 play – a final ball before taking on a conventional adult tennis ball
– Fractionally easier to control than a standard tennis ball
– According to Wilson, it lowers bounce by 25% compared to a standard ball and reduces speed to support improvement and transition to a higher skill level
– Ideal for players with racquets between 25in and 27in length
– Suitable for play on all full-sized courts
– ITF approved
– 3 ball ca