The beam has been re-engineered to improve stability and widen the hitting zone, creating a user-friendly and forgiving design.
Fresh for the modern game, the Liner Tech system minimises the friction between frame and string to elevate your hitting power and comfort.
The centre of the head is set up with a denser string configuration that translates to more control, while a more open string spacing around the edges ensures off-centre shots are met with reduced shock.
The throat features M40X, an elastic and durable graphite for ideal flex on contact and higher stability of the frame. Vibration Dampening Mesh integrated in the handle creates a cleaner hitting sensation for comfort and control on the fly.
With a 320-RDC swingweight, the Ezone 98 doesn’t match the stability of tennis racquets that are traditionally weighted, yet what it lacks here it gains in effortless acceleration and a lightweight, whippy design to slam tricky targets at a moment’s notice.
– Lightweight racquet for intermediate to advanced players craving easy playability and exceptional feel
– Outstanding blend of precision and spin
– Endorsed by pro player Nick Kyrgios
– Redesigned beam for a more forgiving frame and increased stability
– Liner Tech system reduces unwanted friction of string and frame
– Isometric square head shape enlarges sweet spot
– More control from denser string spacing at centre of the head
– Reduced shock from wider string spacing at the outer edge of the head
– Game-changing M40X graphite at throat for just-right flex and frame stability
– Vibration Dampening Mesh in handle for a comfier, cleaner strike
– Easy to whip up explosive spin and controlled speed on groundstrokes
– Responsive and plusher feel at the top end of the hoop when weighed up against its predecessor
– Effortlessly keep your opponent on their toes from the net
– Powerful response from the baseline
– Boosts accuracy for aggressive servers to back their swings with power and pace without hesitation
Head Size: 632.26 sq cm / 98 sq in
Weight (strung): 320g / 11.3oz
Length: 68.58cm / 27in
Balance: 32.39cm / 12.75in / 6 pts HL
String Pattern: 16/19