Yonex have injected their innovative technologies in a tennis racquet that offers greater mass to generate explosive power. Yonex pairs a more stable, redesigned beam with a slightly wider hitting area for forgiveness on off-centre strikes.
Fresh for the modern game, the Liner Tech system minimises the friction between frame and string to elevate your hitting power and comfort. Straight hole grommets lengthen the strings for improved comfort and power when you hit off-centre.
An Isometric square-shaped frame enlarges your sweet spot. The centre of the head is set up with a denser string configuration that translates to more control, while a more open string spacing around the edges ensures off-centre shots are met with reduced shock.
The throat features M40X, an elastic and durable graphite for ideal flex on contact and higher stability of the frame. Vibration Dampening Mesh integrated in the handle creates a cleaner hitting sensation for comfort and control on the fly.
The Ezone 98 Tour outplays its family members in terms of stability, while offering powerful acceleration to command pace and keep your opponent forever on their toes.
– Heavier member of the Ezone franchise for advanced players to unleash more power and heavy pace
– Advanced fusion of playability and stability
– Redesigned beam for a more forgiving frame and increased stability
– Liner Tech system reduces unwanted friction of string and frame
– Isometric square head shape with Isometric Expansion enlarges the sweet spot and features a wider frame shape strategically at 3 and 9 o’clock
– More control from denser string spacing at centre of the head
– Reduced shock from wider string spacing at the outer edge of the head
– Aero-shaped frame for greater plushness and stability at strategic zones of the hoop
– Game-changing M40X graphite at throat for just-right flex and frame stability
– Vibration Dampening Mesh in handle for a comfier, cleaner strike and reduced vibrations
– Shockless grommets for an arm-friendly frame that fights off fatigue
– Super Cushion Grip for vibration-reducing comfort – reducing injury risk to elbow, forearm and wrist
– Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) ensures optimal flex to extend dwell time – translating to spin-friendly performance and heightened control
– Heavier mass allows you to dictate the pace and tire out your opponents
– Aggressive servers and advanced players will enjoy pushing back their rivals with this court weapon of stable power
Head Size: 632.26 sq cm / 98 sq in
Weight (strung): 332g / 11.7oz
Weight (unstrung): 315g / 11.1oz
Length: 68.58cm / 27in
String Pattern: 16/19